Thursday, May 20, 2010

Long time gone

Wow how my life has changed since my last post! I cannot believe I am 25 and 3 years into my career as a nurse. I have learned so many valuable life lessons and even more about myself in the past year. I've learned what I really want out of life, what I want to give to others.

I've have met the world's most amazing guy, Nate. I could not have handpicked a better guy for me! He is just ....sigh......amazing. I think the most amazing thing about our relationship is how much we are growing and becoming better people just by knowing each other. I'll post pictures soon!

My neices and nephew just keep growing! Mackenzie is ten and on dance team and loves to read! She is an amazing young lady, an old soul, I feel like she is pretty much one of my best friends! Kailey is seven and enjoys being the center of attention and making everyone laugh (hmm...who does that sound like?! :) She is going to be some sort of entertainer! Ethan turns two in a couple of days and boy is his personality shining through! He is a people watcher, he takes everything in before he reacts to a situation. Everyone else in my family is happy and healthy! Could not ask for anything more!

:) Becca

No comments: